Saturday, June 4, 2011

10 Months since Gotcha Day....



Caate just got back from a birthday party at a dance studio. I decided to get her pics now before her pony was out and her clothes were ruined! LOL! She really loved the party. She even did the routine and joined in like she had done it a million times. I was so proud of her! She has come so far in 10 short months. Like so many have said. So much changes in a year. Well, I believe it!

We are starting our 1 year post placement report in a few weeks. Boy, did that come fast! We are looking forward to the summer and our 1 year celebration. On August 4th (Gotcha Day!!) we are flying to Toronto. We will meet our agency CHOC for the first time...to thank them for all they did for us. And, we will get to see so many people that were a big part of us making it through our journey to Caate. We are so excited about this trip. I truly believe those that journey together, are family. And so...family needs to stick together! We will be in Toronto 2 weeks. We have lots of fun touristy things planned for the kids. Especially a TORONTO FC game. Ok, who am I kidding...the game is for me! LOL! I am sooo excited! If you know me...I am a soccer fanatic. I play twice a week! Anyway, it will be an all around HUGE celebration of our 1 year with Caate. Taking a airplane ride has been Caate's dream ever since getting home from Russia. It's all she talks about. Soooo, it's fitting that we are flying on her 1 year Gotcha day. It's going to be so much fun!! I sure hope she gets to meet the pilot!!!

Anyway, here are a few more pics...enjoy!




2 comments:

Naomi said...

What a difference 10 months will make! It is so nice to see how much Caate has changed since she has been home! I hope we can meet up when you come East in August! We will be home at the end of July so cannot wait to show off both of our beauties..All my best..

amy said...

She is such a pretty girl who is OBVIOUSLY SO HAPPY!